A new and used bookstore located in Claremont, New Hampshire.
Bring in your used books and receive store credit for them. Books need to be in good clean condition. We do not accept Harlequin/Silhouette/Love Inspired romances, encyclopedias, or outdated non-fiction books (older than five years) such as medical, business, textbooks, etc.
Getting store credit:
Paperbacks: Receive 25% of the original price in store credit.
Hardcovers: Receive $1.50- $3.00 in store credit.
Using Store Credit
: Store credit can be used for half the sticker price; the balance is due in cash.
: Store credit can be used for 25% of the sticker price; the remaining 75% is due in cash.